Keeping our staff, our customers, and the public safe at this time is our top priority. Following official guidelines, we are looking to reduce risk where possible and have contingency plans in place to ensure that we can continue our service to our customers.
We are asking for your help with some practices:
- Please wash your hands before and after handling your bins – you are most likely doing this anyway
- The no-handshake policy is in place – we are not being unfriendly, just following guidelines
- We will keep you up to date with any schedule changes via email/text – we have support staff working remotely
We have a response plan to ensure continuity of service and some of the actions we are taking are:
- All of our staff have been briefed on best practice guidelines in the prevention of virus spread
- All of our staff have been issued with hand sanitizers in their collection vehicles, each vehicle is cleaned down & sterilized daily
- All of our staff are issued more regularly with new Protective Wear (for example gloves) to aid hygiene
- We have undertaken capacity planning to ensure that we have enough facilities, vehicles, and staff available to us to complete our collections
- There are limits being placed on customer site visits and visitor/customer meetings at our offices until further notice
We will continue to monitor our supply chain and operations to ensure we continue service to our customers. Please be assured that our Customer Service and Management teams continue to monitor our customers’ orders and work proactively with any customers impacted by the outbreak.
Should you have any queries regarding collections please forward them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank everyone for their assistance and understanding while we all work through this issue.
Wiser Recycling Ltd
Putting out your bins.
To reduce the potential for cross contamination, please follow this advice when putting out your household bins:
- Bins to be presented on the evening before scheduled collection
- Handles of bins to be cleaned with disinfectant where possible before and after presentation
- Wipes, cloths, gloves etc used for cleaning can be placed in your general waste bins
If you are self-isolating/quarantining, please manage your waste in accordance with HSE guidelines